Wednesday 10 April 2013

Ritchie...

Meet Ritchie...


...and that is his wife Gabi and daughters Taylor and Sophie {cute!}.

Ritchie is on a mission! He is part of my team of awesome people that are part of the 12 week transformation challenge and he is rocking it!

Coming in to the challenge Ritchie's main goal was to lose weight and get fit. He has a holiday in Las Vegas coming up in June and I'm guessing you've all seen the pool parties they have over there? Ritchie wants to look good at said pool party and he is definitely working steadily towards smashing those goals.

Ritchie also likes running and plans to take part in the City to Surf in August with a view to smashing a half marathon later on in the year. How amazing is that?

Before the challenge Ritchie was doing no cardio training and was getting to the gym when he could; on average about once a week. He felt his diet was reasonably good; half the time healthy but naughty food and beers were what he felt was not helping him get his weight under control.

Ritchie and I are now moving towards the end week four of his transformation and we are scheduled to take measurements this weekend to see how he has gone over the last fortnight. Trust me when I tell you his weight loss from the start until when his measurements were taken at the end of week two were nothing short of outstanding. I am a proud trainer!

Have I mentioned how much I love receiving photos like these from my clients...



Nothing like a wicked food prep and packed lunch to get you one day closer to the body of your dreams!

Ritchie, you're rocking it, keep on being awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment